Would you like to leave your mark on our show by helping to construct samples in the form of 2 Feet Wide x 1 Foot Long? Michael is looking for stitching examples to be installed onto the backdrops of the show. Michael has a considerable amount of space to fill.
It would be great if there could be examples of the stitch work of crochet hanging from the backdrop to show people what fabulous things can be done.
Here’s the Goal
- Create Square Samples in the form of 2 Feet wide by 1 Foot Long Maximum.
- Michael is going to take the samples and colour code them and assemble them into long “Medievil Flag Like” Drapes that will freely hang off supported rods.
- Flags will be 7 or 8 Panels Long.
- Here’s what we don’t want. DO NOT Put any borders around your sample or samples if you decide to make multiple peices.
- Michael is going to colour code them and sew the samples together and put a massive border around the draping flag once sewn together.
- Your samples can be ANY STITCH WORK you have learned.
- It can be any colours your desire.
- Don’t be afraid of vibrant rich colours.
- I’m known for the rainbow colours… colours attract attention.
- Do not put any initials such as MM for Mikeyssmail or anything onto the samples. We want to highlite the stitch work.
- For the Christmas Theme Area, if you decide to do the PINK PURPLE and SILVER Theme, these samples will be dedicated for our Christmas Display. You can be assured that 100’s – 1000’s of pictures with our decorations planned for the show will be taken. Essentially, your item will be in the background shots.
- Due to our celebrity status, our display may be featured on national television.
I am needing samples of real things like Baby Hats, Baby Booties, Afghans, Baby Sweater, or anything you have learned on Mikeyssmail. We want to showcase that what we teach is actually acheiveable. Most samples given to us for this show will be donated after the show to charities! Some may be kept for future shows!
If you are interested in participating… email me at email@example.com to get my home address where the samples can be mailed. The samples given will be photographed for future use on videos and pictures. Also, We will be attaching the viewers first name and where they are from on the sample to give you full credit!
If you are going to participate and do more than 1 sample… save it up and mail it as a group instead of separately to save yourself some money!
It is the hope to make 10 Flags… which is about 80 Block Samples… Are you able to help me?
I will feature each sample that arrives on our Facebook Page and Maintain a separate photo album of all the examples arriving… I will be doing examples as well!